Monday, March 22, 2010

excellent capability

Have mindedness ,cheap nike shoes nike running shoes can amicable and work in the same place get along with, be a girl with pleasant personality, before company be engaged in playbill design, package designs that waiting to design a job, hope can find a job being able to learn to arrive at more things cheap nike shoes , being able to bring the individual ability into play more well . nike running shoes
I am a student majored in Business English in shandong Internationa Institute of Translation,and have passed the CET-4&6nike trainers
.I am a girl of outgoing character ,honest and hardworking,I have some experience about trade tranlation.I am coorperative and I'd like to work with others.I am good at International trading knowledge.nike trainers Two and a half years' experience in International business and fluent English, excellent capability of serching and keeping touch with foreign customers makes me a great help for your esteemed company.
I would like to obtain a job which can offer me more development..

No comments:

Post a Comment