Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dear Sir/madam

Please allow me to apply for the position of off----------, which you advertised in "-------------------"lacoste polo shirts of April 9.I'm interested in this job very much.
I am 25 years old and unmarried. I have received Bachelor degrees of international trade from Wuhan Engineering university for 4 years, During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice .Moreover, Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English.
For the past three summersralph lauren polo shirts , I have been employed as export trader trainee because i had great interest in my major in my university .In this internship I have gained valuable experience .Meanwhile, I have read a mass of books about international trade so that i have deeply professional knowledge about this respect .After graduated from university, I worked Zhejiang Zhonggao power Technology Co., Ltd. I was the manager of international operation department in this company and I was charge of planning and enlarging the Overseas markets, planning and attending the exhibition home and abroad ,overseas travel, business receivables ,management and communication with colleagues and so on。So my record at university together with thepolo shirts practical experience and a short work experience which I have received makes me feel reasonably confident that I could be suited for this position.

I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment