Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Domestic 70%, overseas 30%

With twelve years experience in banking industry, I have a through understanding in banking operation, such as cash menegement, accounting, settlement and loans administration management; I am familiar with PBOC and SAFE regulation and China clearing system. In addition, I have excellent communication skills. I always maintain a gracious and professional manner when communicating with people, including internal and external customers. I believe your company will appreciate these experiences andpolo shirts
Career Objective:
I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my fiels adequatelyI Have strong team-work spirits, exploiting spiritsprom dress, enterprising, self-encouraging, good communicating skills and inter-personal relationships, can endure great pressures, strong appetency for new knowledge/technology, good application skills of new techs into real work, willing to challenge 6 years supplier quality management experience in worldwide companies
Solid experience with worldwide supplier ‘s(Domestic 70%, overseas 30% ) qualification and auditcheap prom dress
Experience in high volume and high mix low volume business
Background on electronics fundamentals and electronics manufacturing, familiar with PCBA, Cable processlacoste polo shirts
Good analytical ability and problem solving skillsprom dresses
Good communication/presentation skills, Good member in the team settingwhere are you?

your best friend
flower






No comments:

Post a Comment